• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal error: Undefined property "logoName"

iltera

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I am having an issue which is discribed on Linux section at http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=261497 .
The exact error I am getting when I open Web Presence Builder is;

Internal error: Undefined property "logoName".

File: Generic.php
Line: 38
Type: SB_Facade_Exception_Generic

I haven't used WPB untill the upgrade to Plesk 11 so I don't know what is the exact reason why it shows this error. When using Plesk 10, WPB worked OK with no problems.

I am using "Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1" and "Plesk 11.0.9 Update #19".

It seems that I am not the only one having this error, but I didn't see any topics on that exact error on Windows section.

Please help me to solve that issue.

Thanks in advance!

I want to use WPB!

Hi Again,

Can someone from Parallels have a look at that subject? That error was first detected months ago on Plesk for Linux. And even at these topics there are no solutions documented. I guess Parallels solved that problem, so can you please write it here?

Thanks...

Hi iltera,

We don't have a fix and we would like SSH access to the affected system so we can investigate this issue and create a fix for everyone. Please PM me details if you're willing to help. Thanks in advance!

Hi iltera,

Thanks -- found the cause of your particular problem and replied to you with details.

I created a support ticket for this issue, here was my resolution:

The issue is fixed now. The root cause was incomplete upgrade of SB. I have upgraded SB to the latest version and installed the latest available MU in the server.

-----
mysql> select * from config_param;
+----+-------------------+---------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------+-----------+
| id | config_section_id | name | value | in_backup |
+----+-------------------+---------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------+-----------+
| 1 | 1 | version | 10.3.2 | 0 |
| 2 | 1 | build | 34849.11032402 | 0 |

root@box:~# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/sb/utils/configure.php --init_db --merge_config --db_admin_name=admin --db_admin_passwd=`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`
[INFO]Initializing the Parallels Presence Builder's database...
[INFO]Creating database...
[INFO]Updating the database user credentials...
[INFO]The database already exists.
Logs saved to /usr/local/sb/tmp/sb_config-1309271538.log

root@box:~# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/sb/utils/upgrade.php
Started updating Parallels Presence Builder resources.
Updating Parallels Presence Builder resources is successfully finished.

mysql> select * from config_param;
| id | config_section_id | name | value | in_backup |
| 1 | 1 | version | 11.5.6 | 0 |
| 2 | 1 | build | 34849.11032402 | 0 |
-----

Now SB is accessible.

Back