• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal Error Unknown column 'externalId' When Log In Via Customer & Biz Manager

Mr Fett

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

Since the update to version 11.5 I've experienced various problems, I contacted my hosting support team (as I've been advised to do by Parallels) who ran the Plesk Reconfigurator tool, since then the original problems remain (see http://forum.parallels.com/showthre...-New-FTP-Accounts-Not-Working-(old-ones-fine)) but now I cannot use the Log In option in the Customer and Business Manager to access a customers hosting interface, I get the following error:

Internal error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'externalId' in 'where clause'

Message SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'externalId' in 'where clause'
File Pdo.php
Line 234
Type Zend_Db_Statement_Exception
Go To Previous Page

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

Looks like database was not correctly updated and 'domains' table has 'external_id' field instead of 'externalId'. You can try to fix it with

mysql> alter table domains change external_id externalId varchar(255);

But create backup of psa database just in case before running this SQL query.
Most probably that there are many other problems in database. Therefore I suggest you contact Parallels Support Team for fixing these issues with database.

Back