• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Several errors after failed update 17.8.11 Update #94

webwolf

New Pleskian
hi there,

I had a failed update #95 on my Plesk Onyx 17.8.11... I do not understand why. It was running smoothly for years.
I already had to add some tables to my PSA database (Card, dom_level_usrs) because web configuration files were not being generated correctly.
Fortunately I could copy thyem from another Plesk.
But now I want to migrate a domain and I get this error.

Failed to connect to target Plesk server by Plesk API: Plesk error [1002]: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'redirect' in 'where clause', query was: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `mail` WHERE (redirect = 'true')

I can see this column is not available in the PSA.mail database.
Obviously this has also to do with the failed update.

How can I resolve these errors properly?

Hope to hear a solution, because I am worried.

Best,

Wiebe de Wolf

If the update went through otherwise from that one error, the cause is that the upgrade of the database was not performed successfully. You can try

# plesk installer update --repatch
and afterwards
# plesk repair db -y

It would be good to have a backup in place, e.g. a full dump of your psa database, before you try this.

For more details, check this article section "Resolution". It applies to a slightly different case, but it's likely very similar to yours:

Thank you, Peter.
It worked like a charm!
You are definitely a Plesk Guru - and you saved my Saturday evening.

keep safe and healthy

Back