• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal Sitebuilder Error

N

NetHereInc

Customer receive the following error every time they try to send an email with the temporary login information:

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php; Line: 75

After mail is sent do customer receive anything? Try to check e-mail logs if mail is sent and received or not. Also, make sure that there is no restriction for apache user to send e-mail from the server.

Yes, the email is sent and they receive their temporary login however it still give the error.

As mail is sent and recieved try to comment following line
{
throw new Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception('Unable to send mail');
}

in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php file.
Comments can be done with // symbols. It should work fine.

I am getting this error and it is NOT sending the email. I need Zend to use SMTP. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

First of all I can suggest you to upgrade Sitebuilder to the latest 4.2 version+hotfix2. Try to check maillog file on your server. Probably some server politics restrict mail sending. Do you see any error messages there?

I have the hot fix and it does not appear in the log. I do not think there is a server politics restriction, because I installed a fresh copy of ubuntu and then installed a fresh copy of site builder.

I do not have sendmail installed. I wanted to use an SMTP server. Is this possilbe?

Thanks!

If you can try to install sendmail and check it one more time. If you wish to use different MTA you better create appropriate link for sendmail file. For example, how it is done on Plesk servers. Plesk uses Qmail and here how it is done:

[root@fedora6 ~]# ls -la /usr/sbin/sendmail
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Feb 22 2007 /usr/sbin/sendmail -> /etc/alternatives/mta
[root@fedora6 ~]# ls -la /etc/alternatives/mta
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 23 May 14 15:07 /etc/alternatives/mta -> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
[root@fedora6 ~]# ls -la /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
-r-xr-xr-x 1 root qmail 11197 May 13 21:10 /var/qmail/bin/sendmail

Check it up.

I installed sendmail and I am not getting the error anymore. Thanks.

But, it is not sending mail out. It says mail has been send but it does not send it. If I send to an email address that is hosted in my network it works, but if I send it to one not in my network and does not send.

Thanks

Try to check e-mail logs if mail is sent at all. Also, make sure that there is no restriction for apache user to send e-mail from the server.

It is sending. How do I check apache restrictions?

I does send to local domains, domains that are hosted in my network. It just does not send out to the internet.

Back