• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue IP not selectable when migrating server

KarlmitC

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I wanted to migrate a server and in general everything seemed to work now, but when I try to start the migration I just can't select an IP which should be used on the new server.

It would great if anyone knows a solution on how to fix this.
Mruhlpr.jpg

Yours, Carl

Hi KarlmitC,

you might have probably added the IP manually, or Plesk didn't save the IP correctly yet in its database. Pls. try to REREAD the IP at: "Home > Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > ( Button ) Reread IP", or use the command over the command line ( as root): plesk bin ipmanage --reread

I think I fixed everything now except for one error that I get in the pre-configuration:
Code:
The following Apache modules are disabled on the destination server: cgid, mpm_prefork, php5. Please enable these modules to prevent possible problems.

I don't really know how to enable these, it would be great if anyone could help me with this last one as I think.

Back