• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question IPs disconnected after plesk updates

What i found out, on a Server L i could Add additional IP Adresses to eth0:0 and eth0:1 and that server works without problems since days now. On a Server XXL it seams not to be possible to add Adresses to eth0:0 and eth0:1 - it always adds them to eth0... i could not get it to work there even after reinstall... what server are yours that make problems IF your have Servers @ IONOS?

Hello,
If anyone having the IONOS issue with Dedicated Servers please check the output and let me know If you have an error here:

Code:
sudo networkctl status

happened again today.. this time Rescan IP does not work and we had to remove and re-add all IPs.. has anyone found a permanent fix for this?

Back