• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

issue with before-remote

Brujo

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
i got more and more error entrys in the logfile like:
before-remote[32268]: call_handlers: Error during call '/usr/local/psa/handlers/info/10-dd51-domainkeys-ib3LtL/executable' handler
before-remote[32268]: LOG Internal error in handler '10-dd51-domainkeys-ib3LtL'. Skip handler.

any hint or update on the issues around mailing

Brujo

Hi brujo,

Do you have domain keys enabled on your server? i think the domainkeys file is corrupt or something. try to disable domainkeys and see if the error dissapears

regards

I have the following settings

Allow signing outgoing mail - yes
Verify incoming mail - no

so i will switch of outgoing mails also, what a mess with plesk9

and it seems you are right with broken domainkey
Dec 23 14:31:51 eagolit dk_sign[13528]: DK_STAT_SYNTAX: Message is not valid syntax. Signature could not be created/checked
Dec 23 14:31:51 eagolit dk_sign[13528]: Auth_ID: [xyz.de] Signed: [No] Header List: [No]
Dec 23 14:31:51 eagolit before-remote[13527]: call_handlers: Error during call '/usr/local/psa/handlers/info/10-dd51-domainkeys-ib3LtL/executable' handler
Dec 23 14:31:51 eagolit before-remote[13527]: LOG Internal error in handler '10-dd51-domainkeys-ib3LtL'. Skip handler.

Brujo

Back