• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issues after upgrading to 8.3

K

kris1351

I was silly and went with an update today to fix a couple of issues we were having and secure up the server I thought. After going to 8.3 on CentOS 4.6 Horde and Sitebuilder no longer work at all.

Horde:

A fatal error has occurred
DB Error: extension not found
Details have been logged for the administrator.

Sitebuilder:

"The specified site location does not support required PHP extensions. Please contact the server administrator."

When I try to run the updater because it says there are more updates:

Downloading the file PSA_8.3.0/plesk-8.3.0-cos4.2-i386.inf3: 73%..100% done.
Downloading the file SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_3.0.2/sitebuilder-3.0.2-cos4.2-i386.inf3: 100% done.
ERROR: OS template name is already defined as centos-4-x86 (try set name centos-4.6-x86)
Not all packages were installed.

I am not an expert with Plesk by any means so anything you can recommend would help. I installed the AtomicTurtle updates hoping that would help, but it has not done anything so far.

I have seen some one else post that error message, search the forums, I cant remember where it is off the top of my head.

Been searching the forums, a few people had similar issues but never a response from Plesk on what to do to fix it. They won't even respond to an email sent either so not sure what bug is causing the issue.

Thats not terribly surprising since Plesk doesnt "officially" monitor these forums, they want people to get support through their paid channels. Usually you either have to wait for some one who has support to have/get the problem and figure it out to contact support and get an answer

This poster says how they fixed it
http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?t=50160

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

That was the link I checked earlier, they just say they updated through yum but that does nothing as the system thinks it is up to date.

Get the rpm from the plesk site and do a manual reinstall of the whole thing ..that will solve your problem..

if atall it is solved by now

Back