• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Ist there a vhost.conf?

P

PixXel

Hi!

Is there a way to change settings trough vhost.conf like in Plesk for Linux?
I want to change the upload_max_filesize for some customers.

Yeah I know. Actually I take it back, IIS doesn't support a vhost.conf but you can still modify the settings in the IIS configuration file, though I wouldn't recommend it.

Thanks, sergius gave me a link. I searched there before, but didn't fount the right.

When running PHP on Windows, the configuration values can be modified on a per-directory basis using the Windows registry. The configuration values are stored in the registry key
HKLM\SOFTWARE\PHP\Per Directory Values
in the sub-keys corresponding to the path names. For example, configuration values for the directory c:\inetpub\wwwroot would be stored in the key
HKLM\SOFTWARE\PHP\Per Directory Values\c\inetpub\wwwroot
The settings for the directory would be active for any script running from this directory or any subdirectory of it. The values under the key should have the name of the PHP configuration directive and the string value. PHP constants in the values are not parsed. However, only configuration values changeable in PHP_INI_USER can be set this way, PHP_INI_PERDIR values can not.

Back