• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

JavaScript is either disabled or not available on your browser. You are restricted to the minimal vi

GravuTrad

Regular Pleskian
Hi

When i try to go to horde after my upgrade from plesk 11.5.30 to plesk 12.0.18, my horde is loading as minimal cause this:

JavaScript is either disabled or not available on your browser. You are restricted to the minimal view.

But my javascript is enabled for this site.

What's the matter?

Thanks

@GravuTrad,

you stated

Hi

When i try to go to horde after my upgrade from plesk 11.5.30 to plesk 12.0.18, my horde is loading as minimal cause this:

JavaScript is either disabled or not available on your browser. You are restricted to the minimal view.

But my javascript is enabled for this site.

What's the matter?

Thanks

and there is probably no issue at all, at least no issues with Plesk.

You can check your browser settings but, more convenient, you can also check java settings in the java control panel.

For instance, on Windows, click on the windows icon and go to the search box, type in "Configure Java" and have a look under the tab "Security" (if "Enable Java content in the browser" is not checked, then Javascript should not be able to run. Note: "should", other settings can allow java and/or even other java installations can allow javascripts).

In your case, you are probably having multiple java installations on your computer (of which some are likely to be very old, obsolete or even conflicting with other installations).

In such a scenario, it is often the most practical to remove all java installations and install the latest java version, with the associated advantage of being up-to-date and secure.

Note that programs will ask for specific java installations/versions (and force you to download them), but that the browser will use the freshly installed java version.

In short, do not search for the proverbial needle in the haystack, just re-install java (after removing all other java installations).

Kind regards....

Back