• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Joomla -aaaargg

MzaNike

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I am facing 2 different issues, while trying to insall latest Joomla version.

#1 If doing a 1.5.1 installation via application vault I do get an error- message:
"Unable to copy (C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\var\cgitory\joomla-1.5.1-7\htdocs\plugins\editors\tinymce\jscripts\tiny_mce\themes\simple\editor_template.js) to (C:\inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.com\httpdocs\joomla1\plugins\editors\tinymce\jscripts\tiny_mce\themes\simple\editor_template.js): (112)
Not enough space on HD"

Domain account has no limitations and I have 134GB available, where is the problem?

#2 If I do a manual upload of v1.5.4 and start an installation, at least the error on all actions is that configuration.php is not writeable.

I tried several workarounds, but most mentioned problems in these forums are related to linux (open_basedir).
I am of course not able to "chmod" on windows..

Who has had same prpblem and may provide help??

Thanks in Advance

Michael

Of course you need to set proper permissions on the configuration.php file. This can be done by right clicking the file and then select security. From there you can see the list of the users who have rights to the file. Just give it a read write permission.

Back