• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Kronolith / Calendar is included !

B

BoXie

Just noticed that Plesk added Kronolith (Calendar) to it's Horde.

Now that's sweet ! :)

Thanx.

Now hoping that they will switch to Horde's new release version soon !

+1 on hoping for Horde 3 / IMP 4 ASAP (for PHP 5.0.x compatibility).

Any news or rumors regarding that?

Hmmm... someone else said it was scheduled for 7.5.2, not that I don't believe you of course. Any chance there's a roadmap or plan document to see the other things planned for 7.5.3. Equally as important, any estimated ETA? 7.5.3 sounds like a must-have upgrade if the Horde 3/IMP 4 issue is addressed!

I would conjecture, then, that 7.5.3 is planned to be the little things that slipped out of 7.5.2 and minor tweaks. How long would you guess it will be before we see the next point release? Plesk seems to be pretty quick on some of these.

Originally posted by Mirco
True, it was planned for 7.5.2 but there was not enough time for testing.

Sounds like yet another new implementation: 'Testing' ;)

Is there any way to integrate more things in horde or will they be gone, when an update/fix is coming ??

Originally posted by Outlaw
Is there any way to integrate more things in horde or will they be gone, when an update/fix is coming ??

Experience tells me that you have to re-do any changes after an upgrade. The default installation doens't have spell check enabled by default and I keep forgetting to re-enable it.

Garan.

Out more reliably pour white I in few weeks the update 7.5.3 will come with hear & to IMP into again set version comes and PHP5

Back