• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Let's encrpyt could not obtain directory

Reza Moesawi

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 version running on a Ubuntu 14.04.5. I have installed the Let's encrypt extension after bumping into some problems. But now when I would like to make a certificate I'm getting an error which I cannot seem to solve on my own.

The error comes directly when I'm making the certificate(Screenshot).
As you can see via the link, the error isn't given much information. The only thing that I can get from it is that the request for a certificate has failed because it couldn't obtain the directory.

I also can't find the lets encrypt log files. I hope someone can help me out with this problem again. Thanks in advance!

Hi @ ALL ,

pls. note the following post => #91

... and pls. consider to check the Let's Encrypt service at: => http://letsencrypt.status.io , if you experince issues/errors/problems as described.

You should consider to remember, that this forum is a PLESK - related forum. If you experience issues/errors/problems with a service that is not at all controlled by Plesk or by your server ( controlled with the help of Plesk components and extensions ), pls. consider to open a thread at: => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics

Last edited by a moderator:
Back