• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Let's Encrypt Error 400 on every domain

RingoStar77

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 12
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi!

I have switched to a new server recently. I restored a full backup and every website is up and running. But something seems to be different as I cannot manage to reissue Let's Encrypt certificates. This is happening for every domain on the server. DNS entries are managed through an external provider (ipv4 and ipv6) I've also removed bind dns extension in plesk.

It seems like the server is generally redirecting all requests to HTTPS, which is causing the problem. I have activated the SEO-friendly 301 redirect for each domain. But why does this also apply to the server globally? Unfortunately, I don't know where I can deactivate this.

When the backup was not yet restored, a customised maintenance page should have appeared. But even there it was already redirected to HTTPS and therefore the page was not available because no certificate was present at this time.

Back