• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Lets Encrypt Error after domain changed webspace

Dukemaster

Regular Pleskian
I had a domain running on a webspace/announcement of my dedicated server with a forum. I get a new domain for the community and changed only the domain of the webspace. For this new domain I created successfully lets encrypt certificate and like all othe 8 domains ssl works fine with lets encrypt!
But for the old domain which I later want to redirect over 301 to the new domain I created a new subscription/webspace and tried to create a certificate.
But I got the following error:
(I looked in lets encrypt and saw everything seems to work fine, there must be only a small error, perhaps letsencrypt realises that the same old domain is now switched to another webhosting
Code:
Fehler: Fehler bei der Installation des SSL-Zertifikats von Let's Encrypt: Failed letsencrypt execution: Saving debug log to /opt/psa/var/modules/letsencrypt/logs/letsencrypt.log
Starting new HTTPS connection (1): acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org
Renewing an existing certificate
Performing the following challenges:
http-01 challenge for old-domain.eu
http-01 challenge for www.old-domain.eu
Starting new HTTPS connection (1): 127.0.0.1
Waiting for verification...
Cleaning up challenges
Generating key (2048 bits): /opt/psa/var/modules/letsencrypt/etc/keys/0040_key-certbot.pem
Creating CSR: /opt/psa/var/modules/letsencrypt/etc/csr/0040_csr-certbot.pem
Install certificate failure: Unable to set certificate name :
IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Unable to install the certificate
- Congratulations! Your certificate and chain have been saved at
/opt/psa/var/modules/letsencrypt/etc/live/old-domain.eu/fullchain.pem.
Your cert will expire on 2017-05-24. To obtain a new or tweaked
version of this certificate in the future, simply run certbot again
with the "certonly" option. To non-interactively renew *all* of
your certificates, run "certbot renew"

What can I do to create the certificate? Google and other search engines need a clean ssl old domain to ssl new domain redirection otherwise they kick me out totally.
Greets

Back