• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Let's Encrypt with shared ip address

Brandon Turpin

Basic Pleskian
Looking at the Plesk documentation. It states that a dedicated IP address is not needed for every website that uses a Let's Ecrypt SSL. (SSL and Shared IP Addresses)

I am running on Ubuntu 18.04. I assume there is no issue with this version. The issue I am having, is once the SSL is assigned, it is valid, but it has the little warning that states that it is not secure because it is using a shared IP address. From the documentation it seems like this would not be an issue, so I am not sure what else I need to do to get it to work successfully.

Where are you seeing this little warning? Can you share the domain?

Back