• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Letsencrypt to secure panel connections (8443)

Brightside

New Pleskian
Hello.

There are some options in Plesk Onyx which allow to secure panel webui (on port 8443) using letsencrypt certificate

Get certificate for Plesk domain · Issue #11 · plesk/letsencrypt-plesk · GitHub

however seems this feature doesn't work for multiserver (most probably because manager node isn't designed for serving websites). I managed to create subscription with domain panel.xxx.com on service node vh1.xxx.com (where manager node webui url is https://panel.xxx.com:8443 and it's working - DNS A record is ok), but when I'm trying to secure it using letsencrypt I get following:

upload_2018-1-26_1-45-21.png

upload_2018-1-26_1-45-37.png

Please help :confused: :)

Hi @Brightside,

This is known issue #EXTPMS-1234. The master node can't be used for hosting, and our backend is filtering requests to web servers during the subscriptions creation which caused this issues. It will be fixed in the future versions of the product.

Is it possible to use this extension to get a certificate for the Plesk main domain? Also being able to install these certificates for Mail, FTP and Webmail.CCleaner Happy Wheels VLC.. would be very useful.

Last edited:
Back