• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue First free ticket and then, automatic renew subscription without any notification???

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
We are plesk client from 15 years yet, and buy our licence with an plesk partner (so we are not direct partners) our yearly invoice are highter than 8000€/year in plesk licences. The last month, we begin to have a great and critical problem with backup system an fridays, as it was very urgent to have an real backup system and plesk give an free ticket, we get it and with plesk team support, plesk discover the problem (empty email fields from some clients) and we tell them that temporaly problem can be solve with an SQL (this solution was then published in this forum by plesk team waiting the next MU). So we not talk directly to our partner and go to plesk support to review problem due to urgency of problem.

Well, in this case, good services of plesk, after solve problem, I inmediately search if there was some subscription, but not see nothing ibn paypal. Today, big surprise, WITHOUT ANY ADVISE, plesk charge 10$ of support ticket for next month????

Sorry but IT'S NOT SERIOUS FROM AN COMPANY AS PLESK!!!!

- Firstly, we had to pay to had good support of an NOT CHEAP product when there is an CLEAR AND CRITICAL BUG IN PRODUCT??? Remender that price have increase about 170% few years ago!!!! If to have better product and better support, OK, but if to had critical bugs on product, and had to pay to have an plesk team review...

- Then, how it's possible that plesk DON'T SEND ANY NOTIFICATION BEFORE RENEWING SUPPORT???

Of course we have begin an dispute with paypal about this not autorized payment

Please Plesk Team, review your process about this, this is really not normal and not loyal what you have done in this case, It's simply a shame!

Last edited:
You are not a partner. So in order to receive direct Plesk support, you have to buy support subscription:

How to get support directly from Plesk?

Subscription has a free trial period for 1 month. If you order Plesk support subscription for a license for the first time, then you will be charged $0 for the first month and $10 for each next month.

Schedule of payments:

1.PNG

You are not a partner. So in order to receive direct Plesk support, you have to buy support subscription:

How to get support directly from Plesk?

@IgorG I know that as we are not patner and we have no direct support, included when there is so critical bug in the software (sincerly is for us an very critical point with an comercial product as plesk that is much more expensive than a few years ago...), but what it's absolutely anormal, is the automatically renew suscription without any notification! plesk should almost advise and give the option to client to enable or disable this renew.

Also I consider that Plesk should review his support policity... I can understand that the support is not free because it can be a lot of case that the problem is really not due to plesk products, but when there is an so clear and critical bug, I also consider that it's not normal that plesk require an payment to review and solve it when we are paying yet for licences each month. Just remenber the ovh case, when you could (almost few years ago) open an not free ticket but they return the funds if it was really an ovh problem (failure component on server, network problem etc etc...) it would be an much more logical and eficient policity. Hope you can send this suggestion.

but what it's absolutely anormal, is the automatically renew suscription without any notification! plesk should almost advise and give the option to client to enable or disable this renew.
Sorry, but do you think that this information is not enough???

image.png

@sebgonzes, thank you for your feedback about the support subscription. We'll work on making the process less confusing. The support subscription is the only option we offer to indirect Plesk customers now. I'd like to note that the forum is the right place to claim a bug if you don't want to buy the support subscription or work with Plesk partner that you purchased Plesk licenses from. Thank you for understanding and your feedback!

Last edited:
I am finding it on the line of disgusting that customer has to pay for a ticket which was essentially 100% caused by Plesk confirmed bug. Quite not OK and yes i am Plesk supporter and Plesk fan.

I'd like to note that the forum is the right place to claim a bug if you don't want to buy the support subscription or work with Plesk partner that you purchased Plesk licenses from. Thank you for understanding and your feedback!
No company (in their right mind) will say that they are providing support over a public forum or that user should seek for support over forum. We all do it with talk.plesk but it's only (and should be) chitchat. Your advice is just not right. Are you somewhat new to IT world? What are you suggesting man? 99.99% IT companies provide support over dedicated support tickets. Public forum is for announcements and general info + user help and guidelines..

I mean how do i keep track on my issues and their statuses posted in public forum? Where anyone can provide their own opinion and even harmful information. That's exactly why there are dedicated support systems created for.

Ok i am out. Today (for some reason) i am finding it hard to comply with other people opinions. Is it just me or everything is going crazy...damn..

@sebgonzes You came with accusations and complaints, but you did not provide us with any details on which we could conduct an investigation of this case on our part. On which email address, for example, was a ticket registered? What is the ticket ID? We did not find any registered tickets to your forum email.
According to our long-term practice, we always make a refund for a ticket, if it was really found that the problem was caused by a bug in our product.

@sebgonzes You came with accusations and complaints, but you did not provide us with any details on which we could conduct an investigation of this case on our part. On which email address, for example, was a ticket registered? What is the ticket ID? We did not find any registered tickets to your forum email.
According to our long-term practice, we always make a refund for a ticket, if it was really found that the problem was caused by a bug in our product.

Firstly, it is not acusations (but yes complaints) @IgorG it's the real process support of plesk that have been confirmed by your colleague AlexeyAK and that you also know, I am sorry if you are annoyed to see it in the forum, but it's the reality, I will search and give you the number of ticket by MP.

Ticket have been refunds, this is not the problem @IgorG , the problem is :

- Automatical renew with absolutely no advise before charging cost in paypal account (and then, need to begin an process to have refunds) => This is not an good practice, the good practice is ALWAYS to advise client to see if really they want to renew the services, moreover when we get ticket support to solve an specific problem.

- Plesk support with his commercial licence (we are not talking about free product) say that correct way included support is an forum for no partners included if there is so critical bugs? I am really in agreement with @seqoi with this, it's not serious for an company as plesk with these price!

You must almost reviewing the case instead of attack our post as you have done, sometime plesk team will decide to not change it, but you almost must understand why I wrote this post and why other client can thinking the same...

Free support is available for Plesk partners and customers who purchase licenses in our online store. Official and recommended way for those customers who purchase licenses from Plesk partners/resellers is to contact partners' support. Support service subscription is a paid service for those customers who purchased licenses from Plesk partners/resellers and for some reason do not want to get support service directly from them but from Plesk. The subscription is paid monthly and includes an unlimited number of support incidents of any type whether this is a product bug or how to question.

Back