• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Licence key expired. Should I update every month ?

mavera2

Basic Pleskian
I use Plesk 11.5 and I get this warning:
Warning: You are currently operating within the grace period of your product license. To update your product license, select the Retrieve Keys option on the License Management page.

I searched forums and found this:
https://support.powerdnn.com/KB/a621/expired-plesk-license-warning-you-are-currently-operating.aspx
Plesk 11x
Go to Tools and Settings > License Management.
Click on the Retrieve Keys button.
You should be directed to Key Update Status page with a new key expiration date. If this process errors, please put in a ticket with out support staff.
Click the Log Out button to log out of the Plesk Control Panel. (If you still are seeing the message and the license has been renewed. You did not log out of the Plesk Control panel but instead closed the browser window. You must log out of the Control Panel before the message can be removed.)

I made these steps and I get this page in my Plesk Licence MAnagement page:
License Management
Key number PLSK.02040688.0014
Next license key update Sept 27, 2013

Must I retrieve keys every month ?
Now automatic updates is closed in Plesk.
If I open automatic updates, will keys be get automatically ? Or every month must I do this manually ?
Thank you

Back