• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved License Error

ext3

New Pleskian
Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use Plesk, please obtain and install a new valid license key. Your license key has expired. To continue using your Plesk, you must purchase a non-expiring commercial license key.
Error: This license key does not support exporting in previous version

PS: I am using trial plesk for months because i don't have money to buy atm.

Can you help me please?
Thanks.

Hi,
Same problem here with the following license codes:

Web Host Edition
A00J00-NBNH04-M5YD13-9K9733-YPCA99

Web Pro Edition

A00H00-Q59504-M6PM13-PJQ733-833M95

Web Admin Edition
A00000-FJ1R04-3GRQ13-QKV333-6EC192

To continue using your Plesk, you must purchase a non-expiring commercial license key.
... I am using trial plesk for months because i don't have money to buy atm ... Can you help me please?
You mean helping you to circumvent a license key check so that you can continue using a product for free that others have to pay for? I don't think so.

You mean helping you to circumvent a license key check so that you can continue using a product for free that others have to pay for? I don't think so.

Then what is the purpose of Plesk giving free trial keys if they are not working? Kind of pointless I think so

It's probably not for using it for months, but for testing it and then lease it if you like it.

Simply out of curiosity: How long do you feel a trial license should work before a person who tries the product can decide whether to buy it or not?

Simply out of curiosity: What is the purpose of giving a FREE trial key when it's not working for everyone, since the other guy above is also experiencing the same problem ?

What will happen when someone wants to try plesk 12?There is no key i guess.
The error message says: Plesk 12 trial is deprecated.It works only for onyx. I didn't see any message saying that I have exceeded the trial keys.
What's the point to buy a license when i need to login 1 time per month?
Plesk forced us to upgrade to Onyx without reason.

You are trying to look smart when you don't understand English and that's perfectly OK since you are from Germany.

First of all you should be able to see that the words TRIAL and PIRATE are not the same and fyi they don't have the same meaning. Secondly, there is another guy that is experiencing the same problem, and I don't see you calling him a pirate. Is that maybe because he's not responding to the topic? You should send him a PM to let him know that he is a pirate as well. Tell him to clean the rusty hook on his hand and to beware of that nusty scurvy and to be sure to take his Vitamin D pills.
Lastly, you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover and you could have simply asked whether I have purchased a license or not.

The question that is yet to be answered is this : What is the purpose of providing a TRIAL key when there are people that can't use it? If you can answer the question, be my guest , if not , try to look smart in some other topic.
Cheers

Hi ext3,

I think that you might be misinformed about a TRIAL key usage. Pls. consider to read: => Terms and Conditions - Plesk

Registered users from the Plesk Community Forum can't solve your issue at all and even Plesk - Team - Members will ask you to contact the "Licensing and Purchase Support", if you experience issues with your current license. The monthly renewing process is hardcoded and can't be changed/modified/edited and it guarantees the validity of your license.

In addition, Plesk owns the rights to change it's terms and conditions at any time and they decided that TRIAL license keys are only valid for the latest STABLE release of Plesk, which is currently Plesk Onyx. Feel free to discuss this decision, but I doubt that this will be changed by Plesk.

Those key valid for plesk onyx which provided by you as mentioned below ,

Web Host Edition
A00J00-NBNH04-M5YD13-9K9733-YPCA99

Web Pro Edition

A00H00-Q59504-M6PM13-PJQ733-833M95

Web Admin Edition
A00000-FJ1R04-3GRQ13-QKV333-6EC192

Therefore It will not work for other versions

I already got a license and i am gonna upgrade my panel to onyx but i am using this software for internal noncommercial purposes which gives me the right to extend the trial period with another key and my logins are limited to 3/month.
Thank you by the way.

i am using this software for internal noncommercial purposes which gives me the right to extend the trial period with another key

Terms & Conditions 1.1.4: "You may use the Software during the Trial Period for internal noncommercial purposes, solely to evaluate the suitability of the Software for your needs. "

You are not evaluating, you are continously using it.

And further: "Upon the expiration of the Trial Period you must either purchase an activation key or destroy the Software, ..."

You said it yourself that your trial period has expired.

Back