• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

License key is not renewed yet

D

DieterV

Dear Sirs,

From yesterday we have a problem whit your license key retrieving. When we tried to get our new key because the server is in grace period from yesterday. It failed whit the follow error : License key is not renewed yet . So i was checking you kb articles for it. I stumbled on 2 articles.

One was where i need to check if we could telnet the follow server ( "ka.parallels.com 5224") So when i telnet to the server the telnet session was succeed. So there is no network related problem to this problem.

the second was the following article (http://kb.odin.com/3969). So when i checked the psa database in mysql the table 'key_history' was empty. So i am not sure if the problem is in there or if there is something else wrong. I hope someone can help me with this issue.

Best Regards,

Dieter Verheyden

I know this is a late reply, but do you know of a fix?

I have the same issue. It says: "License key is not renewed yet" and the mysql table key_history is empty.

It has worked perfectlly for a year, maybe even longer.

Edit:

Plesk version: 10.4.4 Update #39
Ubuntu: Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

But it already had this problem before the Plesk upgrade. I had some 10.3 release before, I think, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Back