• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue locales manager error

icaras12x

New Pleskian
Hello everyone, while trying to download a language pack, specifically the "it-IT" using the locales manager extension, I get this error
"Error: Unable to get list files from directory "/opt/psa/tmp/locales-managermhyvxB".The directory does not exists or is not a directory.".

How to fix it? Is there a way to fix it via GUI?
Greetings from Italy

Do you have it-IT locale in the output of the command

# /usr/local/psa/bin/locales -l

Do you have any error messages when you enable it with

# /usr/local/psa/bin/locales --enable it-IT

?

Do you have it-IT locale in the output of the command

# /usr/local/psa/bin/locales -l

Do you have any error messages when you enable it with

# /usr/local/psa/bin/locales --enable it-IT

?
Hello IgorG, the first command you mentioned outputs a list of languages, the second command outputs nothing.
I'm still not able to download the lang pack from locales manager extension because of the error I mentioned earlier.

I managed to change the default language to italian to make my php code work in ita.
I run the command "plesk bin locales --status" and it reports my default language being it-IT and my admin being en-EN
I can't seem to figure it out

Back