• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Location of Let's encrypt at Plesk

Zoo3

Regular Pleskian
I'm using Let's Encrypt at Nextcloud, but I'm troubled with updating this.

It is the one that resembles my solution.
Unable to renew Let's Encrypt certificate: 403 Forbidden

But I don't seem to be able to use this method. I would like to know another method.

First, where is Let's Encrypt at Plesk? And where is the place equivalent to "/var/lib/letsencrypt/.well-known"?

There was a proposal that it should not be denied here, but should be admitted conversely.
Or is there a useful solution?

I'm scared of renewing this certificate every time. I had broken the site.
This is the solution I know. Delete Let's Encrypt certificate with Plesk's tool setting. Disable SSL/TLS with hosting settings. And delete the .well-known directory. Then install the certificate of Let's Encrypt.
I'm doing these work every time, but I'm really scared.

---
CentOS 7.3 / nginx 1.13.8 / PHP 7.1.17 / Plesk Onyx 17.8

Hi there Zoo3,

Lets Encrypt for Plesk needs to be installed from the extension library.

1 ) Log into Plesk
2) Click on 'Extensions' and then search for Lets Encrypt if you don't see it listed initially.
3 ) Let's Encrypt will appear under the respective domains/subscription.

Plesk articles in general are normally very well documented, and you can't really go wrong following the steps.

To allow me to help you a little more, can you confirm:

Do you have Lets Encrypt installed presently?

Thanks.

Thank you. But I know how to update manually. I want to avoid doing complex processing every time.
I want to be able to update it simply by pressing "update button/renew" even if automation is impossible.

What I think strange. After I manually update the certificate, it can be updated/renew with the update button without problems for a while. I seem to be unable to update/renew with update button after more than half a month.

Back