• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Log Browser | Plesk | Extension/wp-toolkit

othmaqsa

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.56 Update #2
Hello,

I just noticed that I have repeating errors in Log Browser >> Plesk, like:

- Failed to execute maintenance: Can not find domain by id 17
- Attempt to change status of non-configured mail service. [domain_id=56]
- Can not find domain by id 65
- Can not find domain by id 62
- An error occurred while executing WP-CLI command for instance: WordPress installation #51

And each time these errors are repeated for different ID

From what I understand these errors appear because a WordPress installation is no longer available and the domain or domains have been deleted.

In this case, how can I clean everything up, so that these errors no longer appear in the Log Browser >> Plesk?

Thank you.

Ok @Peter Debik

I have tried this as mentionned, but I'm stuck in the step 7

When I copy/paste this cmd select instanceId from InstancesDomains where domainId=XXX; in order to get the instanceId, nothing happen (no output is showing). :/

I am attaching all the errors for you to better understand the problem.

They are mainly linked to WP installations (temporary domain name), which no longer exist in Plesk.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-10-31 16-04-41.png
    Screenshot from 2023-10-31 16-04-41.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 5
I think that probably - as no instances for the domain id can be found in instanceID - it will be sufficient to continue with step (8), but only execute the first delete directive to remove the domainID from Instances. But: I am not sure :-( So it will be better to ask support what to do: https://support.plesk.com.

I think that probably - as no instances for the domain id can be found in instanceID - it will be sufficient to continue with step (8), but only execute the first delete directive to remove the domainID from Instances. But: I am not sure :-( So it will be better to ask support what to do: https://support.plesk.com.

I can confirm that the problem has been resolved by following the steps mentioned here: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/14193588345495

I can also confirm that I skipped step 7 and passed directly to the step 8, but I have executed only the first cmd: DELETE FROM Instances where domainId=XX;

I'll keep monitoring my logs to see if those errors will be logged again.

Back