• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

login failed to plesk:plesksrv.exe missing

balechaparka

Basic Pleskian
When i try to login to my plesk panel i am getting folllowing error.
ERROR: Exception
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_8c0c0f6a-2b6c-49b6-a025-efc6eed9700d

0: constants.php3:62
get_admin_password()
1: constants.php3:62
require_once(string 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\constants.php3')
2: auth.php3:89
I followed this article http://kb.parallels.com/en/112826. But it didnt help.
Then in the event viewer i got error like this
Unable to get a long path for (C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe): (2) The system cannot find the file specified.
Also there was some other errors
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_8c0c0f6a-2b6c-49b6-a025-efc6eed9700d
When i see this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\ i found the plesksrv.exe missing.
How i can solve these problem. i am not able to login to my plesk panel. Please help me.
I am using Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1,plesk version is 11.0.9.

When i see this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\ i found the plesksrv.exe missing.
It seems your Plesk installation is corrupted. Try to download autoinstaller and reinstall Plesk.

Back