• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Login Issues with Plesk 12.0.18

RyanSett

New Pleskian
Hello,

It seems that since my latest update of 12.0.18. Now everytime I login to the Admin interface of plesk. I am prompted to relogin several times when browsing using file manager or clicking on domains or sitting idle for like 15 seconds.

It can do this up to 5 times in a 5 minute period or while not even being idle.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

Have you tried troubleshoot it with help of control panel logs

Error log: /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log and /var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log
Access log: /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/httpsd_access_log
Panel log: /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log

Any results?

Hello

I've the same problem.
Since several months i've tried to achieve the Plesk Version 12.0.18 from Version 11.5 in order to update my CentOS-Box 6.5 to Version 7.
Nothing helped !!
After the upgrade from Plesk Version 11.5 to 12.0.018 (by using the Plesk Web-GUI) I tried to login in the new panel, I've got the nginx error message "Bad Getaway".
Neither the issue with the Shared-Temp-Filesystem (/etc/fstab - Entry: "tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0" and a following "mount /dev/shm" nor the idea
with the missing maria-db-client (sw-mariadb-client-1.0.0-14033112.x86_64.rpm) did help me.
The result of restart the sw-engine with "/etc/init.d/sw-engine restart" is:
Stopping sw-engine-fpm: [FAILED]
Starting sw-engine-fpm: Mon Oct 27 17:39:43 2014 (5944): Fatal Error Unable to allocate shared memory segment of 104857600 bytes: mmap: Cannot allocate memory (12)

What can I do???

Many thanks for your help!!

Bye Hans from Munich

Re the first post, If you can log in but are getting kicked out after some time, but no sign of error messages as in the third post:

You may be victim of a security setting of Plesk.
Living in a more obscure corner of the planet I had exactly the same problem.
My ISP is using a technology called 'dynamic proxy'. Which means the IP addess of my connection to the Internet keeps changing. In my case almost every second! A good test for this scenario is the following website: http://www.jolis.net/ip.php ; keep hitting refresh, refresh, refresh, and if the ip address changes, there's your root cause.

Use a different ISP, or be very quick, and go in Plesk in Tools & Settings < Session Idle Time:
Allow IP address changes during one session

Sorted it for me.

I have exactly the problem reported by the first poster (Plesk 12, Debian). I could not see anything in any of these logs that looked like a problem. WHen I go and view live Plesk sessions, I see 4 or 5 sessions with my IP address (which does not change). This is a real problem, makes working with the panel very difficult.

Have you tried troubleshoot it with help of control panel logs

Error log: /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log and /var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log
Access log: /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/httpsd_access_log
Panel log: /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log

Any results?

What can help is to kill all cookies and temp folder they have todo with domain or plesk... I use Firefox and i have only with firefox that kind of problem. At the moment i try opera and opera works. Something is happen with old cookies. My session is set to 30min but this is not the solution.

Back