• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Login Page Issue

Minha001

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows 365
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk onyx 17.8
Hi There,

I've recently updated my Plesk Obsidian installation from Onyx to the latest version. However, upon attempting to access the login page using my domain name and port number, I encountered an unusual issue. The login page now exclusively displays social media login options, omitting the traditional username and password fields. Additionally, I noticed that the Plesk logo on the left side of the screen is not loading.

In an attempt to resolve these issues, I initially tried to repair the installation using the command "Plesk repair installation." Unfortunately, the command was not recognized as valid and did not appear in the list of available commands when I used the help option. Furthermore, I attempted to reinstall Plesk from the command line, but it indicated that Plesk was already installed.

I also explored the option of using the repair shortcut from the login URL, but this led to an error page. Finally, I ventured into the Windows Add/Remove Programs, where I found only the option to uninstall Plesk.

Any guidance on resolving these unexpected login and logo display issues would be greatly appreciated :).

Thanks

Back