• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Logs?

E

eric.carlson

What logs could I be looking at?
This is extremely difficult having never seen plesk.

Plesk does actually work right? This isn't just a fake site where you're all having a good chuckle watching my forlorn struggle?

What logs are you looking for? qmail, http, ftp - there's a few of them. Try browsing through your /var directory.

Better yet, read the manual.

What manual?

Plesk was supplied by my ISP!

They refuse point blank to help as they only support FC1 - the whole point is I'm now on FC3. They pre-installed it. Thanks for answering, I want to read the manual - is it on disk, or from here..? I was asking about logs to see if there was one specifically which would throw light on the locale problem.

I was really hoping to read the answer to the locale message which it says a few posts above has been recognised and fixed.

Do you know how to do a forced install?

Great - just read FC4 was released today ;-(

Cheers, I know that now but our baseline must be FC3. The manual doesn't mention the locale problem. :-( I'd give up if the exact same problem hadn't been reported here as solved!

Back