• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Lost of last website version in parallels web presence builder

Vince7475

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am using parallels web presence builder version 11.0.14.

Following a wrong action, i lost in the web presence builder the last version of my website.

I'm back to the version from initial snapshot of the site when it as been created 2 weeks ago!

Yes, this is bad, i did not create backup of the snapshot...

But, the webiste has been properly uploaded on the server. Wich means the correct, final and updated version is online.

Is there a way from the files on the ftp server to upload everything is the web presence builder ?

Thanks for your assistance.

Best regards

Vincent

Hello Vincent,

Welcome to the forum!

Your issue seems familiar to me and other people here reported it as well. I don't know of any other way than recreating everything in the editor, save a snapshot and publish it.

The fact that Web Presence Builder doesn't automatically save a copy of published site states leads to such cases. It's by design. If you would like to have it changed: There is a feature suggestion you can vote for, see https://wpbuilder.uservoice.com/for...ons/5827410-auto-save-snapshot-at-publication.

Back