• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Magento 2.1 installation

CoyoteKG

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

because you suggest me few times that is better way to install Magento via Plesk's APP, I'll try it now.
Every time I had problem to install it. And now again.
I got error

Code:
Error: The following error has occurred during the installation of application: Installation of magento at http://mapmag.px90.info/ failed. Non-zero exit status returned by script. Output stream: 'PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Parameter validation failed' in /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/InstallCommand.php:150 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php(236): Magento\Setup\Console\Command\InstallCommand->initialize(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #1 /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php(874): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #2 /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php(195): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Magento\Setup\Console\Command\InstallCommand), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\I in /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/InstallCommand.php on line 150 '. Error stream: 'PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Parameter validation failed' in /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/InstallCommand.php:150 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php(236): Magento\Setup\Console\Command\InstallCommand->initialize(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #1 /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php(874): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #2 /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php(195): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Magento\Setup\Console\Command\InstallCommand), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\I in /var/www/vhosts/px90.info/mapmag.px90.info/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/InstallCommand.php on line 150 '.

PHP settings for this subdomain are:

PHP 5.6.25 by OS Vendor (updated yesterday from 5.4.36) - FastCGI
memory_limit: 1024M
max_execution_time: 1800
max_input_time: 1800
post_max_size: 16M
upload_max_filesize: 128M

Other settings are default.

What could be a problem?

Hi, I searched that someone had similar problem with CentOS, and solution was

chmod 1733 /var/lib/php/session\
root:root /var/lib/php/session

I'm on Debian, and path is little different, but I checked it, and it is already root:root and 1733

Hi, I searched that someone had similar problem with CentOS, and solution was

I'm on Debian, and path is little different, but I checked it, and it is already root:root and 1733

This was when you have permission issues.

My advice will to use official plesk aps installer.

Standard magento 2 installation causes too much permission issues. I have tried several times and always somewhere something was wrong.

Hi, I suppose that I need to chose php fpm from here, but I don't have installed it.

upload_2016-9-1_15-16-35.png

Can you tell me how to install PHP FPM?

I have it with default installation with centos 7
For debian,I don't know how it will be possible.

I tried with CGI, and PHP 7.09, and all other versions that I have, but always the same error...

Hi CoyoteKG,

Hi, I suppose that I need to chose php fpm from here, but I don't have installed it.
Did you at least try to install all necessary modules, so that PHP-FPM is available for your OS - vendor - version?

Home > Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades
In addition, for Debian/Ubuntu - based - systems, you should consider to install "php-fpm" with the command:

aptitude install php5-fpm

Additional note:
Due to the case, that I reread all your recent posts here in the forum, regarding "Magento" and your issues with it, I would suggest that you consider to hire a linux - system-administrator to solve your issues/problems/failures with "Magento" - it really has been a very, very long time now, that you experience different sorts of issues/failures/problems, which you didn't seem to solve with the help of the Plesk - community. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi UFHH01,

thx for suggestion :).
Unfortunately I'm too much stubborn and persistent to give up.

I found in "Updates and Upgrades" option "PHP-FPM support from OS vendor"
I did not saw that option on other server that we have...

I installed it, and i do
Code:
plesk bin php_handler --reread
and
Code:
root@server ~ # plesk bin php_handler --list
                  id:        display name:  full version:  version:    type:                         cgi-bin:                    php-cli:                        php.ini:  custom:  status:
                  cgi  5.6.25 by OS vendor         5.6.25       5.6      cgi                /usr/bin/php5-cgi               /usr/bin/php5           /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini    false  enabled
              fastcgi  5.6.25 by OS vendor         5.6.25       5.6  fastcgi                /usr/bin/php5-cgi               /usr/bin/php5           /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini    false  enabled
                  fpm  5.6.25 by OS vendor         5.6.25       5.6      fpm               /usr/sbin/php5-fpm               /usr/bin/php5           /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini    false  enabled
               module  5.6.25 by OS vendor         5.6.25       5.6   module                /usr/bin/php5-cgi               /usr/bin/php5       /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini    false  enabled
      plesk-php56-cgi               5.6.24         5.6.24       5.6      cgi   /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php-cgi  /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php  /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.ini     true disabled
  plesk-php56-fastcgi               5.6.24         5.6.24       5.6  fastcgi   /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php-cgi  /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php  /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.ini     true  enabled
      plesk-php56-fpm               5.6.24         5.6.24       5.6      fpm  /opt/plesk/php/5.6/sbin/php-fpm  /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php  /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.ini     true  enabled
      plesk-php70-cgi                7.0.9          7.0.9       7.0      cgi   /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php-cgi  /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php  /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini     true disabled
  plesk-php70-fastcgi                7.0.9          7.0.9       7.0  fastcgi   /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php-cgi  /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php  /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini     true  enabled
      plesk-php70-fpm                7.0.9          7.0.9       7.0      fpm  /opt/plesk/php/7.0/sbin/php-fpm  /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php  /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini     true  enabled

And I see it on the list, but there is no that option in Plesk panel to chose for domain.
upload_2016-9-2_9-32-48.png

What I need to do to to plesk show fpm?

Back