• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Magento installation broken

CoyoteKG

Regular Pleskian
Hi, I tried to use Applications to install magento but got this error

Error: The following error has occurred during the installation of application:
Installation of magento at http://dev.cs.team/ failed. Non-zero exit status returned by script. Output stream: 'PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Parameter validation failed' in /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/InstallCommand.php:150
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php(236): Magento\Setup\Console\Command\InstallCommand->initialize(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#1 /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php(874): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#2 /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php(195): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Magento\Setup\Console\Command\InstallCommand), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symf in /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/InstallCommand.php on line 150
'. Error stream: 'PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Parameter validation failed' in /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/InstallCommand.php:150
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php(236): Magento\Setup\Console\Command\InstallCommand->initialize(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#1 /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php(874): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#2 /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php(195): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Magento\Setup\Console\Command\InstallCommand), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symf in /var/www/vhosts/cs.team/dev.cs.team/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/InstallCommand.php on line 150
'.

Fresh installation of Plesk Onyx on Centos 7.3 with php 5.6 and MySQL 5.7

What can cause this?

For me it's work like a charm.
Try with php-fpm 7 (set memory limit to 1024) with apache and nginx at front.

I have no prefix.
Also I tried all combination with php, apache and nginx, but always the same error.

Do I need to add something in "Additional configuration directives". Something like
always_populate_raw_post_data = -1
?

edit:
Now I see that I had the same problems with Plesk 12.5, and that I'm not a only one with this error :/

Last edited:
Back