• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MagicSpam for Plesk 11

Shouldnt you create a support ticket since you bought the product and you are obliged to tech / sales support

The license is lease from my hoster (Proserve). They have sent a support ticket last week but have had no reply as of now. The license with MagicSpam came with the link to the product download page but as you can see there is no download for Plesk 11.

Thanks for your reply.
Installation from Plesk tells me it can't install extention.

When installing with rpm it tells me this:
libmilter.so.1.0()(64bit) is needed by magicspam-plesk-1.0.5-3.x86_64

Where can i find libmilter and is it save to install? I use postfix, not qmail.

Have you tried contacting the MagicSpam team it self to help you with this installation? There website is: http://www.magicspam.com/

Yes, i have asked them today and will await their reply.
To update, i can install the magicspam rpm with the --nodeps option. Since sw-milter is installed it seems to work. I tried this on a test-server but i don't like doing this on my production environment.

You can try to create symlink from /usr/lib/sw/libmilter.so.1.0 to /usr/lib/libmilter.so.1.0

Yes, i have asked them today and will await their reply.
To update, i can install the magicspam rpm with the --nodeps option. Since sw-milter is installed it seems to work. I tried this on a test-server but i don't like doing this on my production environment.

Pleas use Igor's advice or install it as you did on the test server. Let us know if it works ..

Solved

I used Igor's advice but that didn't help. Same issue.
Magicspam support came with the same download, supposedly it's for Plesk 10.x and up so Plesk 11 is included.

I did install the magicspam rpm with the --nodeps option. It installs and sees the license as well.
Also, it seems that MagicSpam is functioning. Well, at least it states that it is blocking mail in the graphic overview... :)

Thank you for your help so far!

Back