• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved mail account creation

ITTECH

Basic Pleskian
please help me with error:
hello,
while i'm creating a mail account in plesk i get the following error:
Error:
websrvmng failed: Unable to convert a whole domain name '' into its Unicode form for human-readable display. IDNA error bit set: 1
A non-final domain name label (or the whole domain name) is empty.

at addFSPrivateVDir(, files/private/test123)(WebServerManager::addFSPrivateVDir line 2345)
at execute console command --add-fs-private-vdir(vconsoleapp::start line 100)
at execute "<pleskdir>\admin\bin64\websrvmng.exe" --add-fs-private-vdir "--vhost-name=" "--vdir-name=files/private/test123" "--vdir-path=private/*****"(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

but although these error the mail account created and can be managed.

As you can see, domain name and vhost name is empty. This is a reason of this error. I suppose that it may be caused by database inconsistency. Try to repair it with

plesk repair db

As you can see, domain name and vhost name is empty. This is a reason of this error. I suppose that it may be caused by database inconsistency. Try to repair it with

plesk repair db

thanks for replaying, I have repaired db as above and there was an error which fixed, i can create mail account but the above error appear when choosing the access to control panel choice while creating mail account or while creating additional user account in plesk.
this issue started to appear after migration

Please also note that the plesk is 12.5.30 and is intalled in windows server 2012 virtuozzo container and also i have done the following
create a new domain with new name but the same problem appears.
also i have repaired plesk installation and mail server
i uninstalled mailenable and reinstralled it but nothing happen.
i have restarted plesk services with iis but nothing happened.
the problem appears when trying to create additional user account in plesk.

Back