• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

mail being delayed or not sent from server

S

shryke

Guest
Suddenly yesterday my domains and my client domain where not sending mail to domain not hosted on our server, through SMTP or hord (webmail).
It would send normaly from mail client or Hord with no error reports but just does not arive at the resipient.
I noticed this morning after many hours my tests I sent out yesterday had finally arived at my gmail account (test account off my server).
What could be causing this.
I have asked all my clients to use their dial up ISPs smtp for now. But I need to solve this problem.
PS. I am not an experienced server tech but I find my way around Plesk well enough but this one has got me confused.
I upgraded to Plesk 8.6 yesterday in the hope it would resolve the issue but it hasn't
 
Back
Top