• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Mail Import Exchange 2007 to Plesk

zihniates

Basic Pleskian
Hi everyone!

I am trying to migrate emails from Exchange Server 2007 to Plesk. Synchronization appears to be complete but the e-mail box appears empty. There are about 800 emails on the opposite side.

How can i fix it?

Hi Peter, thank you for your help.

I want to talk about the structure, I created a virtual machine running ubuntu 18.04 in the local, I obtained a plesk web host license and installed plesk, I try to migrate emails from imap by giving the ip address of the exchange in the local with the plesk mail import plugin

I am trying to find the "plesk mail import plugin", but don't see it in extensions. What is the "plesk mail import plugin", e.g. where can I find it to test it?

- Do you see your emails when you login by webmail (Roundcube or Horde)?
- Do you see your emails when you look into the path
/var/qmail/mailnames/<your domain>/<your mailbox name>/Maildir/new
and
/var/qmail/mailnames/<your domain>/<your mailbox name>/Maildir/cur
?

If so, you need to adjust the mail folder root directory to "INBOX" in your email software to see your mails and mail folder structure.

Back