• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Mail Import Exchange 2007 to Plesk

zihniates

Basic Pleskian
Hi everyone!

I am trying to migrate emails from Exchange Server 2007 to Plesk. Synchronization appears to be complete but the e-mail box appears empty. There are about 800 emails on the opposite side.

How can i fix it?

Hi Peter, thank you for your help.

I want to talk about the structure, I created a virtual machine running ubuntu 18.04 in the local, I obtained a plesk web host license and installed plesk, I try to migrate emails from imap by giving the ip address of the exchange in the local with the plesk mail import plugin

I am trying to find the "plesk mail import plugin", but don't see it in extensions. What is the "plesk mail import plugin", e.g. where can I find it to test it?

- Do you see your emails when you login by webmail (Roundcube or Horde)?
- Do you see your emails when you look into the path
/var/qmail/mailnames/<your domain>/<your mailbox name>/Maildir/new
and
/var/qmail/mailnames/<your domain>/<your mailbox name>/Maildir/cur
?

If so, you need to adjust the mail folder root directory to "INBOX" in your email software to see your mails and mail folder structure.

Back