• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Mail send from webmail (Roundcube) goes to spam/junk

What are your results from:

Newsletters spam test by mail-tester.com

Secure Email

In the mail settings on one of your domains, are the following enabled?:

- SSL/TLS certificate for webmail
- Use DKIM spam protection system for outgoing mail

Lastly, did you contact Microsoft about this? In my case the IP adress i use was blacklisted, propably by the previous owner (not sure)

Exactly, 3 error.
- No DKIM-Signature header found
- There must be at least one aligned DKIM-Signature for the message to be considered aligned.
- UCEPROTECTL3 blacklist

How can I fix this?

Tranks
What are your results from:

Newsletters spam test by mail-tester.com

Secure Email

In the mail settings on one of your domains, are the following enabled?:

- SSL/TLS certificate for webmail
- Use DKIM spam protection system for outgoing mail

Lastly, did you contact Microsoft about this? In my case the IP adress i use was blacklisted, propably by the previous owner (not sure

Website & Domains > Hosting & DNS > DNS Settings

If you enabled DKIM signatures there should be a record with the following content: v=DKIM1; xxxxxxxxx
This record needs to be added to where you manage your DNS (GoDaddy i thought).

While doing this, please also check other records that are present in Plesk, but are missing from where you manage your DNS and also transfer them.

ok with the addition of the dkim.
Forgive me, regarding the removal of my ip in the - UCEPROTECTL3 blacklist
Do you think this is my problem or why is there a dns configuration error?
Many thanks for your support.

What is your score on mail-tester.com ?

Also, please contact Microsoft Deliverability support and open a ticket explaining the situation. In my case I was blacklisted, maybe this is also the same in your case.

What is your score on mail-tester.com ?

Also, please contact Microsoft Deliverability support and open a ticket explaining the situation. In my case I was blacklisted, maybe this is also the same in your case.
My score is 10/10
I reported the problem to microsoft and it tells me that my self is blacklisted UCEPROTECTL3

Back