• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Mail sent from my new email server won't reach Yahoo…?

carlsson

Basic Pleskian
Mail sent from my new email server (Plesk) won't reach any Yahoo accounts. (And also Telia.se – A Swedish ISP and also the old national phone company)

I have tried to send from some different domains, and all reach Gmail, iCloud, Outlook, etc. But not Yahoo mail. After a couple of days I get a delivery failure from Yahoo saying "temporarily deferred due to unexpected volume or user complaints".

• I have checked the server on all blacklists, no hits.

• The failure mail says something interesting: "Authentication-Results: mail.mydomain.se; dmarc=fail (p=QUARANTINE sp=NONE) smtp.from= header.from=mail.mydomain.se" (mydomain is something else)
Ie "dmarc=fail" but according to different test sites I have visited it is setup correct. My knowledge here is not 100% so this may actually mean something.

• The DMARC, DKIM and SPF records are all copied from the Plesk DNS, but inserted at my domain provider who also have the nameservers (of course I have changed the corresponding domains).

• Researching at Yahoo gives nothing.

Any ideas on where to go next?

Thanks Peter, I atually used mail-tester a couple of years ago but have forgotten about it.
I definitely see some issues that I can improve. (5.2/10 is not the best score.)

It's better now, but Yahoo still complain...
Does anybody know if there's any way to initiate a ticket with Yahoo?

1706853424713.png

Back