• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail Server Quota

Correction, iwant all domain owners to have a qouota of 30 outgoing emails per day and no quota at the incoming ones.

any help ? :confused:

I don't think you can that within the CP. You might be able to do it by modifying the qmail setup manually though. I could be wrong, though. :(

M

I know very little about qmail and am not a huge fan of it. I'm confident there is a way to do what you want, but you may have to hunt around a bit to find it.

Qmail is made up of several pieces and it's possible to modify just one piece and leave the rest intact. You'll probably want to find a patch to the 'qmail-remote' piece since I think that handles SMTP connections.

I wish plesk used or had the option to use exim. :)

M

Exim is another MTA (mail transfer agent), like sendmail, qmail or postfix. I believe Cpanel uses exim as it's MTA. I've been using exim for many years and it's the one I'm most comfortable with. :)

M

ow ..ok ...
i've been using sendmail in my slackware server and it was fine.

But now i have to solve this with Plesk and Qmail hehe...
if u find anything post it here..

Back