• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Mailbox rename is broken

darkdragon

New Pleskian
When I rename a mailbox, the corresponding folder in `/var/qmail/mailnames/DOMAIN/` is not deleted - probably because it is not empty with a file called `.spamassassin`.

This is a serious issue when I want to rename the mailbox back to the original name or create a new one, since the folder already exists.

Since this action then aborts with an error, database is in an inconsistent state. When I rename the mailbox back to the new name, there is a key unique error. I had to manually rename the user in table `psa/smb_users`. I hope nothing else is broken now and my system runs stable now...

Hi darkdragon,

if you experience such issues ( which can be declared as bugs ), pls. consider to open a new thread at:

... so that a Plesk - Team - Member at this forum may pass over the report to the developpers, in case that your described issue can be reproduced. :)

Back