• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

MailEnable 5

JasonE

New Pleskian
I know that MailEnable 5 is not officially supported, however, I was wondering if anyone has tried to install it with Plesk.

If so it is working correctly with Plesk 10?

If any third-party component is not listed in officially supported software nobody guarantees that it will work correctly in Plesk.

Can you provide a link to the current list of officially supported software?

Since Parrallels is always more than a step behind on officially supporting new releases I thought I would give Mail Enable 5 a try with Plesk 10. It appears that Mail Enable 5 Professional works seamlessly with Plesk 10. I was a bit skeptical to install it but it is running fine without issue. I have not tested with Standard or Enterprise.

I can also confirm that it is working with Plesk 9.5.4

Hi Jason,

You are correct the version 5 products for the complete MailEnable suite will work with Plesk 10. MailEnable does test every major release of Plesk and the integration of the supported MailEnable features within Plesk with each release. Usually all versions of MailEnable will work with Plesk and most times we do not find any problems as the feature set that Plesk supports and the way that these features connect with Plesk rarely (if at all) change. In the instances that we do find an issue the devlelopers here and Plesk work to resolve any problems quite quickly.

The only issue you may have that we have encountered at MailEnable support is that the Plesk support technicians will not help you with any problems unless you downgrade to the version supported by Plesk at the time. This is never helpful but a policy that will probably not change. Not sure why, but probably due to Plesk integrating with so many products it is hard for them to keep track or maybe as their support is outsourced this policy is hard to waver from.

Back