• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MailEnable Enterprise 2.0 with .NET Webmail

B

bestofted1

I can not make .NET webmail run with plesk, in MailEnable Forums they say that this is an issue with plesk so plesk must solve this issue what is the answer to this problem how will I make .NET Webmail work with mailenable and plesk?

I simply run mailenable and had it create the two new sites for mewebmail and meadmin. I set up a default domain running under the mewebmail site. then in the mailenable .net folder i created a new folder structure and asp file that redirected back to the main .net files.

it works sweet. whenever people access webmail.theirdomain.com it now auto redirects to my default domain and loads up the correct .net webmail fine.

tis not perfect of course cos the webmail is running under a default domain fro all instead of under their own domains... but it works and all the webmail buttons in the plesk cp now load up the .net webmail as it should.

Back