• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue MailEnable Webmail won't load properly

Minato

New Pleskian
Hy!

Following a disk I/O overload event, we experienced a crash and lost permissions on several critical directories, many of which we had to set back up manually. Ever since, our MailEnable Webmail has been experiencing a very distinctive loading issue as you can see in the attached screenshot. The fields load properly yet the text won't show up despite the fact that the browser itself won't report any 50x or 40x or console errors, so I assume these elements aren't being sent to the IIS (probably due to lack of permission somewhere). Moreover, it won't login https://snaptube.cam/, the authentication form reloads after inserting the e-mail and password and hitting Enter.

I tried to run Plesk Reconfigurator's Folder Privileges Fix (the last option up to botton) on the following services to no avail:

Mail Enable Webmail
Mail Enable Standard
Plesk
Plesk Agent

Horde is still working fine, so we are switching customers to it as a temporary workaround.

This is a Plesk Onyx server running on top of Windows 2016 Standard.

Back