• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Mailman on Plesk on Ubuntu 22.04

Benagua

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
I'm migrating from other Plesk on Ubuntu 16.04 and all is well except the fact my mailing list with mailman are not migrating. I investigate about this and I not find the module to install. How I can install the mailman on Plesk?, There are some problem?, are not suported now?

Thanks for the quick reply!

Does this mean that to install mailman 3 it will be necessary to do it with apt-get instead of as a component with Plesk? If so, is it possible to install it already or will it be in the future?

Thank you very much in advance.

At the moment, there is no ability to integrate Mailman3 with Plesk. But we have a corresponding task that will be implemented. No ETA.
You can vote for this feature here: Add Mailman 3

Is there an update on this? I am am using an alternative solution at the moment but really need to have something more integrated.

@bigfatmooose There are significant challenges to provide Mailman 3 as it is no included in the Ubuntu 22 repositories. It's more an issue caused by the operating system than by other reasons. If Mailman 3 is important to you, please keep voting for it on Add Mailman 3

Back