• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MailManager encounter an error: mailmng failed

V

VictorySaber

MailManager encounter an error: mailmng failed: Error 5 at CreateProcess 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c ""C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\mailmng.exe" "--features""': Access is denied. at execute console command --features(vconsoleapp::start line 124) at execute C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk/admin/bin/mailmng "--features"(vconsoleapp::run line 134)
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailManager.php:52 psaerror(string "MailManager encounter an error: mailmng failed: Error 5 at CreateProcess 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c ""C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\mailmng.exe" "--features""': Access is denied. at execute console command --features(vconsoleapp::start line 124) at execute C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk/admin/bin/mailmng "--features"(vconsoleapp::run line 134)")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNamesList.php:458 mailmanagermaker()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\mail\mail_names.php:211 mailnamesform->assign(array, array, string "xxxx.com", object of type dsmail, object of type mailnameslist, string "[email protected]")

Im not able to access the mail section of any domains.

How could i fix this?.

First thing you should try to do is open CMD and type:

"%plesk_bin%\defpackagemng.exe" --fix

where %plesk_bin% is the location where Plesk's bin is located (i.e. C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\).

C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\defpackagemng.exe --fix

If you don't see any errors messages, try to login to Plesk. Most likely you will see something like:

C:\>C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\defpackagemng --fix
Access is denied. (Error code 5) at CreateProcess 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /
c ""C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\defpackagemng.exe" --fix"'
C:\>

Open Windows Explorer and go to:

C:\WINDOWS\system32

right-click on cmd.exe -> choose Properties -> Security tab

Click on SYSTEM and check "full control" box under Allow.

Normally, problem is that "Deny all" for SYSTEM user is checked, hence Plesk can't access cmd.exe.

Credit goes to: http://forums.deftechgroup.com/showthread.php?t=1729

Thank you first of all.Allowing system fixes my problem too.But i saw that there is a DNS Service start problem in Plesk services screen although they are working at that time.So i restart the system and now it seems that everything is working as before.

Back