• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Mails in queue, can't be sent...

nardev

New Pleskian
i have about 120 emails in queue and i got this feedback:

AA95636AA8 5699890 Mon Mar 20 08:43:23 [email protected]
(temporary failure. Command output: plesk sendmail[10814]: Writing to output stream failed. plesk sendmail[10814]: Unable to send message content to MTA 4.2.1 Message can not be delivered at this time)
[email protected]

What could be an issue???

btw. I have outgoing sending mail limitation but i don't know how to "reset it" so that if it is the cause of the issue, it doesn't block sending emails.. pure increasing limit number doesn't resolve the issue...

Hi nardev,

did you try to solve the issue by restarting the mail - service?

Such an issue can as well occure, when you reached the hourly - limit, but eMails should be delivered in the next hour then.

You are as well able to "recue" the eMails ( command over the command line: "postsuper -r ALL" ) ... pls. have a closer look at

Home > Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings > Mail Queue

and consider as well to have a look at

Home > Tools & Settings > Outgoing Mail Control

Other mails work ok, but those jammed in queue are still there...

I tried to postqueue -f it but it doesn't help...

Hi nardev,

pls. provide MORE from your mail.log for investigations ( you might consider to upload the whole log as TXT - attachment ) and pls. add your current operating system and the Plesk version ( incl. #MU ).

Long story short, in one subscription, one of administrators made forward for all email addresses to single gmail account...

So, google blocked it and they were not able to send emails within the company...

It's ok now...

Back