• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Mails stay in the queue

crazydaddy

New Pleskian
Hello Community,

I'm new to Plesk. I currently have the problem, and I do not get it fixed, that Emaisl via my CMS, which I have installed, will not be sent and will only stay in the queue.
The CMS automatically sends e-mails as soon as a new user has registered.

I currently do not know where the problem lies. I have a linux server and it runs Plesk 17.5.3.

I only have one domain on the server. I chose a V server because I also installed Teamspeak on it.

I am currently despairing why the error lies. I have already created an email address as this is to be sent via this email but even that does not seem to work.

The QMail mail server is installed and the installed IMAP / POP3 server is Courier-IMAP.

Please understand that I do not have such extreme knowledge with servers, I would like to get into the subject of server at the moment.

It would be great if someone could help me or maybe someone has a solution.

Best regards

Please check your mail log files, see this article to learn where your logfiles are:
Plesk for Linux services logs and configuration files

You will almost certainly see in your logs while the remote server did not accept your mail. If you're unsure then please post the relevant parts from your log file here and I'm sure somebody will be able to help you.

I just noticed something, could it be because of the hostname?
I got the V-server so newly set up and he is still called hxxxxxxx.stratoserver.net.

An attempt is made to send an email from the CMS via the Doamin, but if the hostname is wrong then it could be due to it or not?

Yes, that could be. Could be also a lot of other things, that's why I suggested you check your mail logs.

To check your hostname: Make sure the IP of your server resolves to a valid hostname (like hxxxxxxxxx.stratoserver.net) and make also sure that this name resolves back to your IP.

But again, without knowing what the problem is we can only guess. So please check your mail logs and post the relevant parts here.

Hello

First apologies for the late reply. I finally managed to connect to the server in time, but unfortunately I do not come back as in the picture because otherwise I can not find any directories. I've already tried to find the "log" folder with: dir / s / b / ad log but that did not give anything and I'm already logged in as root on the Vserver.

Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen
show.php

Back