• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mails to yahoo accounts are in the mail queue, yet!

saatchi

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I had a great problem in the mail queue. when I check it, there was more than 10000 mails in the queue. when I checked it, I found that almost of them is one mail with one subject that sent from my server as a spam. So I removed it. when I check for the reason of this issue, I find that I've to switch on SPF spam protection.

every thing is ok, but just another issue. in the mail queue, there is some another emails (about 150). when I check it, I see that all mails are to yahoo accounts!! so I try it from my domain. yes, when I send the mail to another accounts, it has receive, fast but my mail to yahoo is in the queue, now!

I'm using CentOS and Plesk 9.3.0. Also maillog in /usr/local/psa/var/log is empty.

please help me to solve it. I search about this issue but I couldn't find anything.

Regards,

Try to rebuild mailsettings first with

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

Then try to send mail to yahoo account and find related messages in maillog.

Hello,

thank you for your solution. I do it but I have an error and at last my smtp has stop and doesn't start yet:

[root@UITN ~]# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam
==> Checking for: mail_spam_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mailsrv_conf_init... ok
==> Checking for: mail_mailbox_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mailsrv_entities_dump... ok
==> Checking for: mail_admin_aliases... fail
==> Checking for: mail_auth_dump... ok
==> Checking for: mailman_lists_dump... ok
==> Checking for: mail_responder_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mail_drweb_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mail_kav_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mail_spf_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mail_dk_restore... fail
==> Checking for: mail_grey_restore... ok
awk: cmd. line:50: (END OF FILE)
awk: cmd. line:50: invalid char 'ÿ' in expression
unable to process "pop3d"
unable to process "pop3d-ssl"
unable to process "imapd"
unable to process "imapd-ssl"
Errors occured in mail restore procedure
Some utilities was exited with errors:
/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/mail_admin_aliases
/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/mail_dk_restore
[root@UITN ~]#

I tried to install it via autoinstaller, but now I have another problem. when I installed package, it's an error:

Downloading the file PSA_9.3.0/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/opt/maildrivers/courier-imap-3.0.8-cos4.build93091230.07.i586.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Downloading the file PSA_9.3.0/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/opt/maildrivers/psa-mail-qc-driver-1.0.0-cos4.build93091230.07.i586.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Downloading the file PSA_9.3.0/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/opt/maildrivers/psa-qmail-1.03-cos4.build93091230.07.i586.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Downloading the file PSA_9.3.0/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/opt/mail/psa-qmail-rblsmtpd-0.70-cos4.build93091230.07.i586.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Starting installation of packages
Installing the package courier-imap-3.0.8-cos4.build93091230.07.i586
package courier-imap-3.0.8-cos4.build93091230.07 is already installed
ERROR: Unable to install the requested packages because either there is
not enough free disk space left, or there are package dependency problems.
Warning! Not all packages were installed.
Please check if your system services are operable.
Please, contact product technical support.

What can be the problem? space is enough. in the wizard :

Product(s) and operating system packages will be downloaded and saved to the
directory '/root/parallels'.

Required disk space: 1.39 Mb.

Available disk space: 4070.30 Mb.

so disk space is not my problem!

now, I tried to install postfix and :

Downloading the file PSA_9.3.0/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/opt/maildrivers/courier-imap-3.0.8-cos4.build93091230.07.i586.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Downloading the file PSA_9.3.0/dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/opt/maildrivers/psa-mail-pc-driver-1.0.0-cos4.build93091230.07.i586.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Downloading the file PSA_9.3.0/update-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/postfix-2.2.10-1.2.1.el4_7.i386.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Downloading the file PSA_9.3.0/thirdparty-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/../dist-rpm-CentOS-4.2-i386/contrib/cyrus-sasl-sqlite3-1.0.0-0.277763.i386.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Starting installation of packages
Installing the package courier-imap-3.0.8-cos4.build93091230.07.i586
package courier-imap-3.0.8-cos4.build93091230.07 is already installed
ERROR: Unable to install the requested packages because either there is
not enough free disk space left, or there are package dependency problems.
Warning! Not all packages were installed.
Please check if your system services are operable.
Please, contact product technical support.

exactly, like before error!

How do I do?

last info about my issue

I read so many articles about my problem and try some actions. I find that I can send email from webmail and also when I try running qmail from shell, it's done:

# /etc/init.d/qmail restart
Stopping : Starting qmail: [ OK ]

But in the service management in CP, it's red as a stop service!

At the moment I can't send emails from email management like outlook. when I try to send it I get this error:

Task '###@###.com - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

please help me to solve it, ASAP.

thank you

it's stop yet!!!

Hello,

SMTP(Qmail) is stop, yet! How can I do to solve it? please give me a solution.

Hello,

I have this issue for 2 days and I haven't any answer from Parallels forum. Could you please help me to find a useful forum to answer me about Parallels products?

Thank you for your answer.

Forum is just place for discussions but not support helpdesk. I always try to help you but it is very difficult to help you by words only without direct access to your server. Not each problem can be solved only by forum's discussion. Therefore, if problem is really very urgent - contact Parallels support team in this case. It will be much more effectively.

Hello,

Igor: thanks for your answer. I knoe about that, but there wasn't any disccuss about my issue! But I solved it and I describe it here for another person:

I tried every method that I find in the forums and articlesو but it doesn't work! Anyway, I didn't want to lost my clients data and mails. So I removed courier-imap via yum. It was remove about 120 dependency and after that, I couldn't access to Plesk, webmail, autoinstaller and... but my hosted web sites was OK.

After that, I reinstall my Plesk via PSA installer (psa_installer_v3.2.1_build070914.16_os_CentOS_4.2_i386). Every configs return to my config.

My problem was that when I upgrade to Plesk 9.3.0, /dev/md2 were filled.

Back