1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

main ip not found

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by kagp, Oct 28, 2006.

1. kagp

kagp Guest

Hi,

I'm working on a brand new Windows 2003 Standard installation with Plesk for windows 7.5

I started out with 1 IP address, added 2 domains on that IP address. The server works.

But I received more IP addresses. I started adding them to the Server-Ip Addresses page in the control panel. But when I added the last IP address, the page gave a error:

Ifmng:get Main() failed main ip not found

Now, whenever I go to the IP addresses page, I get the same error message. No IP addresses are displayed. Instead of IP addresses, the page says:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.IPAddressesList.php on line 89

Notice: Undefined variable: iface in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.IPAddressesList.php on line 103

If I go to the Plesk Reconfigurator, I can see that the IP addresses are there, even the main IP.

BUT! if I click on one of the addresses in the Reconfigurator, the Reconfigurator gives an error and asks if I want to quit the Reconfigurator or continue at my own risk.

If I go to a Client page in the Plesk control panel and click the "Ip Pool", then "Add new IP addresse", the Add Ip addresses page there shows the new IP addresses. I have not tried to actually add one yet, I just wanted to see if the y were visible.

The server works, in that it is serving web pages and sending emails.

But I know I need to get this straightened out. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you