• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

main ip not found

K

kagp

Hi,

I'm working on a brand new Windows 2003 Standard installation with Plesk for windows 7.5

I started out with 1 IP address, added 2 domains on that IP address. The server works.

But I received more IP addresses. I started adding them to the Server-Ip Addresses page in the control panel. But when I added the last IP address, the page gave a error:

Ifmng:get Main() failed main ip not found

Now, whenever I go to the IP addresses page, I get the same error message. No IP addresses are displayed. Instead of IP addresses, the page says:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.IPAddressesList.php on line 89

Notice: Undefined variable: iface in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.IPAddressesList.php on line 103

If I go to the Plesk Reconfigurator, I can see that the IP addresses are there, even the main IP.

BUT! if I click on one of the addresses in the Reconfigurator, the Reconfigurator gives an error and asks if I want to quit the Reconfigurator or continue at my own risk.

If I go to a Client page in the Plesk control panel and click the "Ip Pool", then "Add new IP addresse", the Add Ip addresses page there shows the new IP addresses. I have not tried to actually add one yet, I just wanted to see if the y were visible.

The server works, in that it is serving web pages and sending emails.

But I know I need to get this straightened out. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Back