• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Major issue wirh plesk backup

yatint

Basic Pleskian
Unable to take backup

Unable to find Backup dump object
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: backup.abstract-repository.item.php:63
__backup__abstract_repository__item->getDump()
1: backup.abstract-repository.item.restore.php:41
__backup__abstract_repository__item__restore->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
3: plesk.php:57

Please provide me solution for the same. please

Thanks,

Need more details. What is Plesk version? What sort of backup repository? Steps to reproduce?

Hello,

Its a plesk 10.3.0 Windows :
and we configured weekly backup from backup manager.
If you wish I can provide you login details for plesk and server (PM)

another issue is when I tried to add any subscription on server It gives me error like this :

Error: Unable to update domain data: Failed mail post-configuration: Can't create mail domain servie: mail_Facade->createDomain() failed: mailmng failed: Can't create domain. Domain: test.com [test.com]. Reason: Failed to create the primary domain admin

I tried so many domain names but still same error. I am using Smartermail on server. Please assist.

The most possible cause is that the domain that you are trying to create already exists in mail server settings and this record was not removed during the rollback of unsuccessful domain creation.
Remove mail domain from mail server manually as it was not removed due to incorrect rollback.

Back